Bharatpur with Khajuraho Tour
|Duration:04 Nights / 05 Days
Covered:Delhi- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
(Keoladeo Ghana National Park) - Agra-Khajuraho-Jhansi- Delhi
|Day 1: Delhi
|Begin your tour
On arrival in Delhi, you will be met and transferred by our representative
to hotel. Freshen up and then proceed on a city tour.
Visit Qutab Minar, Humayun's tomb, Parliament House, Government Secretarial
Building, Red Fort,Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: In the evening attend Sound & Light Show at Red
|Day 2: Delhi- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary (Keoladeo Ghana National Park) - Agra
|Morning drive to the Romantic City of Taj Mahal -Agra. Enroute visit
Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary. One of the finest bird parks in the world, Bharatpur
Bird Sanctuary (Keoladeo Ghana National Park) is a reserve that offers protection
to faunal species as well. Nesting indigenous water- birds as well as migratory
water birds and waterside birds, this sanctuary is also inhabited by Sambar,
Chital, Nilgai and Boar.
Continue drive to Agra. Reach and check into your hotel for an overnight
|Day 3: Agra- Khajuraho by overnight train
| Freshen-up and then proceed to visit the Romantic City.
Visit the Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday) & Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula, massive
Agra Fort. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis
of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards,
mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal
Empire. The Moti Masjid & other magnificent buildings reflect the skill
of the ancient Indian architects.
Later in the evening transfer to Agra railway station to board overnight
train 2448 +U P SMPRK KRNTI at 2320hrs for Khajuraho.
Overnight: On Board train
|Day 4: Khajuraho
|Arrive Khajuraho railway station at 0650hrs and then transfer to your
hotel by our representative. Freshen up and then proceed to visit Khajuraho.
Visit the world famous Khajuraho temples were built by the Chandela kings
between 950 AD and 1050 AD. The most important are the Chaunset Yogini Temple
dedicated to Goddess Kali, The Mahadev Temple, Chitragupta or Bharatji Temple
with a lovely image of 11 headed Vishnu, Vishvanath and Nandi Temples, Lakshmana
Temple, Visha Temple of Shiva, which is the largest & most typical of
temples. Visit the Eastern group of temples that consist of the Parasvanath
Temple - the only Jain Temple surviving at Khajuraho and has excellent sculptures
on the outer walls of the Sanctum, the Javeri Temple dedicated to Vishnu.
The other temples in this group are those dedicated to Brahma, Yamuna and
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: Attend Festivals of Dance show.
|Day 5: Khajuraho-Jhansi-Delhi by Train
|This morning after breakfast drive to Jhansi railway station to board
train 2001 NDLS SHATABDI E at 1755hrs for New Delhi.
Arrive Delhi railway station at 2230hrs and then transfer to Delhi airport
to board flight for your onward destination to back home with sweet and
unforgettable memories of your tour escorted by Vardhman Vacations.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Check-in / check-out time: 12.00 noon in all hotels
- Kindly arrange your VISA in advance
- Reservations not yet made
- For terms and conditions visit our website http://www.vardhmanvacations.com/
|Holiday price includes:
- Airport- Hotel - Airport transfers + Sightseeing & excursion exactly as per the itinerary by Air-conditioned Indica car OR ac Innova van
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in the hotels
- Train tickets in Ac sleeping berths from Agra to Khajuraho
- Train tickets in Ac chair car from Jhansi to Delhi. Dinner on board train.
- Train tickets/Hotels mentioned are subject to availability
- Meet and assist services on arrival/Departure
- All Excursions and Sightseeing
- All parking, road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances
|Holiday price Excludes:
- Any Air Fare
- Any extra meal i.e. Lunch and Dinner at any place/hotel
- Guide fee & Entrance fee at the monuments/Parks/Sanctuary/Temples
- Any Optional activity/ tour
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food & drink not in the regular menu provided by us, tips to hotel waiters, drivers, etc are to be borne by the passengers.
- Any type of Insurance.
- Government Service Tax as applicable
- Camera and video fee at the monuments.
- Anything Not mentioned under the head "Holiday Price Includes"
|TOUR COST PER PERSON [MINIMUM 2 PAX] :
TOUR COST PER PERSON [MINIMUM 4 PAX] :
||STANDARD/BUDGET HOTELS ENVISAGED
||HOTEL ORCHID GARDEN
||HOTEL PANNA PARADISE
|| HOTEL GREENWOOD