Exclusive Rajasthan Tour
|| Grade |
|Duration:07 Nights / 08 Days|
|Day 1: Delhi -Jaipur by morning Shatabdi train
|This morning transfer to New Delhi railway station (at your own)
to board +AJMER SHTBDI train number 2015 for Jaipur at 0605hrs.
Arrive into Jaipur railway station at 1045hrs
Welcome to Vardhman's
"Exclusive Rajasthan Tour'
On arrival in Jaipur, you will be met and
transferred by Vardhman's representative to your hotel. Relax for a while and
the proceed on a City tour of the Pink City-Jaipur
This morning you will
experience the wonders of this magical pink city, as you proceed on a tour of
Amber fort. Later visit the Jagmandir or the Hall of victory glittering with mirrors,
Maharaja's City Palace and the Observatory. Drive past Hawa Mahal or the Palace
of Winds and through the rose pink residential and business areas of Jaipur.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: Enjoy Elephant Safari to the Amer/Amber Fort.
|Day 2: Jaipur- Bikaner
|In the morning take
drive to Bikaner. Reach Bikaner and check into your pre-booked hotel.
| Day 3: Bikaner-Jaisalmer
|Morning visit to Junagarh,
Lal Garh Palace, Camel Research Farm.
Later drive to Jaisalmer and on arrival,
check-in at the hotel. Visit to sand dunes in the evening. Half way Camel and
half way Jeep Safari.
Overnight: Non A/C Camp
|Day 4: Jaisalmer - HEART OF THE THAR DESERT
|City tour of Jaisalmer
Visit the famous
forts & Havelies. Visit the heart of the Thar Desert like a golden mirage
is the city of Jaisalmer. A commanding fort etched in yellow sandstone stands,
with its awesome splendor, dominating the amber-hued city.
has an interesting legend associated with it, according to which, Lord Krishna-the
head of the Yadav Clan, foretold Arjuna that a remote descendent of the Yadav
Clan would build his kingdom atop the Trikuta Hill. His prophecy was fulfilled
in 1156 AD when Rawal Jaisal, a descendent of the Yadav Clan and a Bhatti Rajput,
abandoned his fort at Lodurva and founded a new capital -Jaisalmer, perched on
the Trikuta Hill. In the evening visit Sand Dunes.
Enjoy short camel ride to Sand dunes.
|Day 5: Jaisalmer-Jodhpur
|This morning after breakfast drive to Jodhpur
and check into your hotel upon arrival.
|Day 6: Jodhpur
|City tour of Jodhpur
Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated
on a low sandstone hill, including Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant
Thada, an imposing marble memoriam built in 1899 and the Museum located in the
Umaid Public gardens.
Relax in the evening.
|Day 7: Jodhpur-Ranakpur Jain Temples-Udaipur
|Proceed to Udaipur this
morning after breakfast at the hotel. Enroute visit Ranakpur Jain temple.
Ranakpur Jain Temples: The renowned Jain temple at Ranakpur is dedicated to Adinatha.
Light colored marble has been used for the construction of this grand temple which
occupies an area of approximately 60 x 62 meters. The temple, with its distinctive
domes, shikhara, turrets and cupolas rises majestically from the slope of a hill.
The temple is designed as caumukha-with four faces.The construction of the
temple and quadrupled image symbolize the Tirthankara's conquest of the four cardinal
directions and hence the cosmos.
On arrival, check into your hotel. Rest of
the day at Leisure.
|Day 8: Udaipur-Delhi by overnight train
|Sightseeing tour of Udaipur, one of the most beautiful
cities in all of Rajasthan, better known as cities of Lake, founded by Maharana
Udaipur, the places of interest include City Palace which has several carved balconies,
arches and decorated pillars, Zenana Mahal, Fateh Prakash, Durbar Hall and Shambhu
Niwas. Also visit Jagdish temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (queen's resort for the friends).
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: Enjoy boat ride on Lake Pichola. Boat cruise on
Lake Pichola 4km long and 3km broad, surrounded by splendid hills, Palaces, temples
bathing ghats and embankments.
After sightseeing transfer to Udaipur
City railway station to board the overnight +MEWAR EXPRESS train number 2964 for
Delhi at 1815hrs to back home with sweet and unforgettable memories of your tour
escorted by Vardhman Vacations.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Check-in / check-out time: 12.00 noon in all hotels
- Kindly arrange your VISA in advance
- Reservations not yet made
- For terms and conditions visit our website http://www.vardhmanvacations.com/
|Holiday price includes:
- Airport- Hotel - Airport transfers + Sightseeing & excursion exactly as per the itinerary by Air-conditioned Indica car OR ac Innova van
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in the hotels
- Train tickets in Ac chair car from Delhi to Jaipur. Breakfast on board train.
- Train tickets in Ac Sleeping berths from Udaipur to Delhi
- Train tickets/Hotels mentioned are subject to availability
- Meet and assist services on arrival/Departure
- All Excursions and Sightseeing
- All parking, road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances
|Holiday price Excludes:
- Any Air Fare
- Any extra meal i.e. Lunch and Dinner at any place/hotel
- Guide fee & Entrance fee at the monuments/Parks/Sanctuary/Temples
- Any Optional activity/ tour
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food & drink not in the regular menu provided by us, tips to hotel waiters, drivers, etc are to be borne by the passengers.
- Any type of Insurance.
- Government Service Tax as applicable
- Camera and video fee at the monuments.
- Anything Not mentioned under the head "Holiday Price Includes"
|TOUR COST PER PERSON [MINIMUM 2 PAX] :
TOUR COST PER PERSON [MINIMUM 4 PAX] :
||STANDARD/BUDGET HOTELS ENVISAGED
||HOTEL HARASAR HAVELI
||RANG NIWAS PALACE