Golden Triangle Haridwar Tour
|Duration: 08 Nights /09 Days
Covered: Delhi -Haridwar-Rishikesh-Haridwar-Delhi-
Neemarana-Jaipur-Fatehpur Sikri-Agra - Delhi
|Day 1: Arrive Delhi
|Begin your tour
Welcome to Vardhman's "Golden Triangle with Haridwar Tour"
On arrival in Delhi, you will be met and Transferred by Vardhman's representative
to your hotel for an overnight rest.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: Attend Sound & light show at Red Fort in the evening.
|Day 2: Delhi-Haridwar by train
|This morning transfer to New Delhi railway station to board train number
2017 +DEHRADUN SHATBDI for Haridwar at 0650hrs.
Breakfast on board this train. Arrive Haridwar Junction railway station
at 1125hrs. Reach and check into your hotel. Freshen up and then proceed
on a city tour of Haridwar.
Har Ki Pauri Ghat: Har Ki Pairi ghat is the prime tourist attraction of
Haridwar. This wonderful riverside bank was constructed by King Vikramaditya
in memory of his brother Bhartrihari. It is said that all the sins that
a mortal commits are washed out by bathing at this river-bank. In the evening
just when the Sun is about to go down below the horizon, priests perform
the religious rite on the bank of the river. This is extremely scenic and
people join in the devotional song. After the ritual is over, small candles
are floated on the river. The place looks enchanting. The atmosphere is
very peaceful and you will surely love it. Evening attend Arti ceremony
at Har Ki Pairi, ganga simmering with Purning temples and Echoing Prayers.
|Day 3: Haridwar - Rishikesh-Haridwar to Delhi by train
|Morning at leisure.
Afternoon, check out from the hotel and visit Rishikesh.
Laxman Jhula: one of the biggest tourist attractions in Rishikesh,
Laxman Jhula is a suspended bridge on the Ganges. Legend has it that Laxman
had crossed the river Ganges at this spot on a bridge of ropes. Now a suspended
iron bridge 450 ft long, built in 1939 exists here. The Laxman Jhula is
something you cannot simply miss on a tour to Rishikesh.
Ram Jhula: another suspended bridge between Shivanand Ashram and
Sawarg Ashram, Ram Jhula has been named after Laxman's elder brother Ram.
Bharat Mandir: built by Adiguru Shankracharya, the Hindu saint in
12th century, this is the oldest temple in Rishikesh. It is located on the
bank of river Ganges in the old town and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, whose
idol carved out of a single 'Salagram' stands here.
Rishikund: Legend has it that, the river Goddess Yamuna was so pleased
with the saint Kubz that she filled this tank with water.
Nilkanth Mahadeo: according to Hindu mythology when the ocean was
being churned out for "amrit" by the gods and the demons, it was
venom that first oozed out. This venom was swallowed by Lord Shiva at this
spot and the place got its name from that event.
Later drive back to Haridwar railway station to board train number 2018
+DEHRADUN SHTBDI for Delhi at 1813hrs. Dinner on board this train.
Arrive New Delhi railway station at 2245hrs and you will be transferred
to your hotel by our representative.
|Day 4: Delhi
|This morning proceed on a city tour of New & Old Delhi.
|Day 5: Delhi- Neemarana-Jaipur
|This morning after breakfast drive to Jaipur. Enroute visit Neemarana Fort. Continue drive to Jaipur. Reach and check into your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
|Day 6: Jaipur
|This morning after breakfast proceed on a city tour.
This morning you will experience the wonders of this magical pink city, as you proceed on a tour of Amber fort. Later visit the Jagmandir or the Hall of victory glittering with mirrors, Maharaja's City Palace and the Observatory. Drive past Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds and through the rose pink residential and business areas of Jaipur.
In the evening visit Chokhi Dhani Village.
|Day : Jaipur-Fatehpur Sikri-Agra
This morning after breakfast drive to the romantic 'city of Taj Mahal' - Agra. Enroute visit to Fatehpur Sikri. Then continue onwards to Agra. Arrive Agra in the evening and check into your hotel.
|Day 8: Agra-Delhi
|Visit Taj Mahal (closed on every Friday) & Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula.
Afternoon, we ride to the massive Agra Fort. The elegant buildings inside
reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural
styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the
fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. The Moti Masjid & other magnificent
buildings reflect the skill of the ancient Indian architects. Later you
will visit a marble gallery - the flagship store in Agra which offers an
excellent range of white marble, fashionable wear & exotic wooden articles,
truly a one stop shop!
Later drive back to Delhi. Arrive Delhi and check into your hotel for an
|Day 9: Delhi
|This morning transfer to Delhi airport to board the flight to back home
with sweet and unforgettable memories of 'Golden Triangle Tour with Haridwar'
escorted by Vardhman Vacations.
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Check-in / check-out time: 12.00 noon in all hotels
- Kindly arrange your VISA in advance
- Reservations not yet made
- For terms and conditions visit our website http://www.vardhmanvacations.com/
|Holiday price includes:
- Airport- Hotel - Airport transfers + Sightseeing & excursion exactly as per the itinerary by Air-conditioned Indica car OR ac Innova van
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in the hotels
- Train fare in Ac Chair car from Delhi to Haridwar. Breakfast on board train.
- Train fare in Ac Chair car from Haridwar to Delhi. Dinner on board train.
- Train tickets/Hotels mentioned are subject to availability
- Meet and assist services on arrival/Departure
- All Excursions and Sightseeing
- All parking, road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances
|Holiday price Excludes:
- Any Air Fare
- Any extra meal i.e. Lunch and Dinner at any place/hotel
- Guide fee & Entrance fee at the monuments/Parks/Sanctuary/Temples
- Any Optional activity/ tour
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food & drink not in the regular menu provided by us, tips to hotel waiters, drivers, etc are to be borne by the passengers.
- Any type of Insurance.
- Government Service Tax as applicable
- Camera and video fee at the monuments.
- Anything Not mentioned under the head "Holiday Price Includes"
|TOUR COST PER PERSON [MINIMUM 2 PAX] :
TOUR COST PER PERSON [MINIMUM 4 PAX] :
||STANDARD/BUDGET HOTELS ENVISAGED
|| HOTEL ORCHID GARDEN