Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour
|Duration: 08 Nights / 09 Days
Covered: Delhi - Agra-Ranthambore - Jaipur
| Day 1: Delhi
|Begin your tour|
Arrive into Delhi airport/railway station
Welcome to Vardhman's 'Golden Triangle with Ranthambore tour' ! On arrival
in Delhi, you will be met and transferred by Vardhman's representative to
your hotel. Relax for the remaining part of the day.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: In the evening take a visit to Akshardham Temple [Closed
on every Monday].
|Day 2: Delhi
|This morning after a leisurely breakfast proceed for the sightseeing
Visit Qutab Minar, Humayun's tomb, Lakshminarayan Temple, a modern Hindu
Temple, Parliament House, Government Secretarial Building and Connaught
place, the shopping centre of New Delhi.
Visit Red Fort, built in 1648 by Mughal Emperor Shahjehan, Jama Masjid,
one of the largest Mosque of India, Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana, the cremation
sites of Mahatama Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru. Also drive past Chandni Chowk,
shopping centre of Old Delhi.
|Day 3: Delhi - Agra
|This morning after breakfast drive to the romantic 'city of Taj Mahal'
- Agra. Freshen up and then proceed on a city tour of Agra.
Visit Taj Mahal (Closed on every friday) & Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula.
Afternoon, we ride to the massive Agra Fort. The elegant buildings inside
reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural
styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the
fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. The Moti Masjid & other magnificent
buildings reflect the skill of the ancient Indian architectsLater you will
visit a marble gallery - the flagship store in Agra which offers an excellant
range of white marble, fashionable wear & exotic wooden articles, truly
a one stop shop.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: Attend Taj-e-Mohhobat Show.
|Day 4: Agra- Fatehpur Sikri -Ranthambore
|This morning following a leirsurely breakfast we drive to Fatehpur Sikri.
Visit Fatehpur Sikiri
This abandoned capital of the Mughals is a perfectly preserved city at the
height of the empire's splendor. The city divided into religious and secular
parts has interesting well-sculpted buildings.
On to Ranthambore
Arrive Ranthambore and transfer to hotel for an overnight rest.
|Day 5: Ranthambore
|Full day exploration in Ranthambhore National Park. One Morning &
one Evening Canter safari inside the park.
|Day 6: Ranthambore- Jaipur
|This morning after breakfast drive to the beautiful Pink City-Jaipur.
Upon arrival check into your hotel.
OPTIONAL TOUR: Visit to Choki Dhani Village- An Ethnic village resort
in the evening.
|Day 7: Jaipur
|City tour of Jaipur
This morning you will experience the wonders of this magical pink city,
as you proceed on a tour of Amber fort - which is set on the dry wrinkled
Aravali Hills, and surrounded by fortified battlements. We will ride up
to this hilltop palace on a caparisoned, painted elephant. Later visit the
Jagmandir or the Hall of victory glittering with mirrors, Maharaja's City
Palace and the Observatory - The Solar Observatory - an astronomical treasure
house, with solar device that give accurate predictions till date. The City
Palace reflects a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Drive past
Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds, a five-storied structure of pink sandstone
with semi-octagonal and delicately honeycombed windows overlooking the main
street of the old city and through the rose pink residential and business
areas of Jaipur.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITY: Enjoy Elephant Safari to the Amer/Amber Fort.
|Day 8: Jaipur-Delhi
|Morning at Leisure. Later drive back to Delhi and transfer to your hotel
for an overnight rest.
|Day 9: Delhi
|This morning after breakfast drive back to Delhi airport/railway station
to board flight/train for your onward destination with sweet and unforgettable
memories of 'Golden Triangle with Ranthambore tour' escorted by Vardhman
END OF OUR SERVICES
- Check-in / check-out time: 12.00 noon in all hotels
- Kindly arrange your VISA in advance
- Reservations not yet made
- For terms and conditions visit our website http://www.vardhmanvacations.com/
|Holiday price includes:
- Airport- Hotel - Airport transfers + Sightseeing & excursion exactly as per the itinerary by Air-conditioned Indica car OR ac Innova van
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in the hotels
- One morning & one evening canter safari inside Ranthambore national park on day 5
- Safari/Hotels mentioned are subject to availability
- Meet and assist services on arrival/Departure
- All Excursions and Sightseeing
- All parking, road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances
|Holiday price Excludes:
- Any Air Fare /Train Fare
- Any extra meal i.e. Lunch and Dinner at any place/hotel
- Guide fee & Entrance fee at the monuments/Parks/Sanctuary/Temples
- Any Optional activity/ tour
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food & drink not in the regular menu provided by us, tips to hotel waiters, drivers, etc are to be borne by the passengers.
- Any type of Insurance.
- Government Service Tax as applicable
- Camera and video fee at the monuments.
- Anything Not mentioned under the head "Holiday Price Includes"
|TOUR COST PER PERSON [MINIMUM 2 PAX] :
TOUR COST PER PERSON [MINIMUM 4 PAX] :
||STANDARD/BUDGET HOTELS ENVISAGED
||HOTEL ORCHID GARDEN